Tree / Shrub Care
When it comes to horticulture and shrub trimming, our customers will support us in saying that we can turn a wild growing bush into a piece of art. We take time to give each plant the proper appearance and to make sure it is trimmed back in a healthy manner at the right time of year. Most of our pruning work is done with a pair of hand clippers to ensure a natural look and prevent any new blooms from being cut off.
Why is shrub trimming necessary?
- Proper upkeep of trees, hedges and bushes complements a great looking lawn.
- Pruning and trimming of trees and plants must be done with care to ensure that they thrive and that vital branches are not cut.
- In most cases the best time to prune trees is mid spring and late summer.
- Improve curb appeal
Bush and Hedge Trimming
To keep your bushes and shrubs looking their best, we will use a powered or a hand held hedge trimmer depending on the requirements of the job. With a steady hand our professional staff can create healthy and attractive centerpieces in the landscape that compliments the beauty of your home. Trimming hedges and small bushes is essential in promoting their optimal health because it allows them to receive maximum sunlight and water.
Why its a good idea to have MF Landscape & Design handle your shrub trimming:
- Prune to promote plant health. We can remove dead or dying branches injured by disease, severe insect infestation, animals, or storms. Branches and branch stubs that rub together should also be removed.
- Prune to maintain and improve a plants appearance, and encourage flower and fruit development. When plants are pruned well, it is difficult to see that they have been pruned! Healthy pruning can maintain a desired tree shape, control a plants size, and keep your hedges and bushes dense and beautiful.
- Prune to protect people and property.
- We can prune out weak or narrow-angled tree branches that overhang you home, parking area, and sidewalks — We’ll remove hazardous or dead tree branches from areas where falling limbs could injure people or damage property.
- Shrubs or tree branches that obscure the entry to your home should also be removed for security purposes